Suga®Nate 160NC is a naturally-derived, high-performance surfactant that provides numerous advantages for a variety of formulations. Using Suga®Nate 160NC, formulators can start with a high-foaming product and build to preferred aesthetic properties, without concerns of irritation to eyes and skin. Suga®Nate 160NC is also very low in toxicity and cost-effective when compared to other surfactants used in typical sulfate-free formulations.
Suga®Nate 160NC is 100% natural carbon biobased, derived from natural materials.
- Derived from renewable feedstock sources
- Biodegradable, safe for the environment
- Very low in irritation and toxicity compared to ordinary sulfates, ether sulfates, sulfonates or AOS
- EO free (1,4-Dioxane free)
- Non-irritating to skin, eyes (HET-CAM 0.0)
- Builds a high, wet, dense, stable foam
- Stable over a broad pH range
- Meets demanding regulatory requirements including NPA, NSF, DFE and USDA Biobased
- Shipped preservative-free
- Sulfate-free shampoos
- Low and high-pH shampoos
- Bath gels and body washes
- Facial cleansers
- Baby cleansing products
- Personal care wipes
- Make-up removers
- Pet shampoos
- Non-irritating bubble baths
• Natural Products Association Certified Ingredient.
• Meets the requirements of NSF/ANSI 305-2012
• Listed DfE (CleanGredients).
• Whole Foods Premium Body Care product.
• USDA Biopreferred Product.