Milder, Softer, and Multifunctional
Highly substantive to hair and skin
Safe and non-irritating
Cola®Lipid C belongs to a family of products that are multifunctional, natural triglyceride phospholipids similar to phospholipids that occur naturally in the body.
Cola®Lipid C is a coconut oil derived phospholipid composed predominantly of diester and triester phosphatides with multiplechain groups. Cola®Lipid C displays a broad range of functional attributes including gentle cleansing and foaming properties, antiirritation eff ects when combined with anionic surfactants, unusually high substantivity, long-lasting skin conditioning, and broad spectrum antimicrobial activity.
- Naturally-derived, readily biodegradable
- From sustainable raw materials
- Highly substantive to hair and skin
- Broad spectrum antimicrobial activity
- Multi-functional ingredients
- Non-irritating to skin and eyes
- Excellent foamer and cleanser
- Broad global approval
- Consumer-perceivable silky feel
- Utmost in safety
- Creams, lotions, tonics, shower gels, facial washes, other creambase toiletries
- Conditioners, shampoos, hair tonics, hair creams, cream rinse products
- Pre- and post-sun care creams, lotions, gels
- Foundations, lipsticks, other cosmetics
- Health care products
- Baby care products
- Moist wipes for personal hygiene
- Antiperspirants and deodorants
- Acne washes
H2O2 / Cola®Lipid C Studies
Most recent stability tests of hydrogen peroxide in Cola®Lipid C demonstrate the great potential of this product being used in conjunction with peroxides for health care and medical operations, such as sanitization of hands, hospital facilities, and medical devices. Such benefits can also be extended to public facilities and household applications.
Combining Cola®Lipid C with peroxides would render multiple advantages. Cola®Lipid C will greatly reduce the surface tension of a hydrogen peroxide solution, improve contact of peroxide solution with surfaces, and thus enhance disinfecting performance. Cola®Lipid C also helps reduce irritation of peroxides to human skin and leaves residual protection to the surface being cleaned, due to its unique cationic phospholipid structure and antimicrobial properties.
Complete testing detail may be found in the Cola®Lipid C for HI&I TDS.
Cola®Lipid C is “Derived Natural” with a Natural Origin Index of .80 in accordance with ISO 16128 guideline.
TSCA (US), REACH (EU), DSL (Canada), AICS (Australia), PICCS (Philippines), ECL (Korea), IECSC (China), NZIoC (New Zealand), ENCS (Japan)