Cola®Mate LA-40 is a very light colored, mild sulfosuccinate surfactant derived from natural lauryl alcohol. Cola®Mate LA-40 is more than 45% vegetable-derived due to the vegetable origin of the lauryl alcohol used in the product. Cola®Mate LA-40 is sulfate-free, ethoxylate- free and 1,4-dioxane-free – making it ideal for natural based, sulfate-free formulations.
Cola®Mate LA-40 provides very dense, voluminous foam when used to formulate personal cleansers, is extremely mild to eyes and useful in sensitive skin cleansers. Unlike other sulfosuccinates, it provides good viscosity response when formulated with other anionics. Despite its high Krafft point, Cola®Mate LA-40 can be used to formulate clear products.
- Bubble Baths
- Body Washes and Gels
- Face Washes
- Hand Soaps
- Sulfate-free, EO-free and 1,4-dioxane-free
- Low skin and eye irritation properties, acts as an anti-irritant in formulated products
- Long lasting rich, dense flash foam
- Talc-like after-feel
- Light color with no odor
- Compatible with anionic, nonionic and amphoteric surfactants
Cola®Mate LA-40 is also available in an unpreserved version that is EcoCert approved, Cola®Mate LA-40UP!
USA (TCSA); EU (REACH); Canada (DSL); Australia (AICS); Japan (ENCS); China (IECSC); New Zealand (NZIoC)
NGO Listing: Whole Foods Premium Body Care, EcoCert (Cola®Mate LA-40UP)
- Readily biodegradable per OECD 301 methods. This product meets the criteria for a surfactant under the EU Detergents Regulation (EC) 648/2004.