Sultaine Amphoteric from Babassu Oil
Babassuamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine. Cola®Teric BBS is a mild surfactant from Babassu Oil, a sustainably grown and harvested oil from Brazil. Cola®Teric BBS offers enhanced foaming and viscosity building properties compared to traditional Coconut or Palm Kernel products. Cola®Teric BBS has a high active content and is supplied preservative-free.
- Sustainably derived from Brazilian babassu oil
- Better foam, feel, and viscosity building than standard coconut betaine or sultaine
- Globally accepted
- No Prop 65 components
- Luxury shampoos
- Body washes
- Facial cleansers
- Sustainable products
- Formulations with high bio-based content
MatTek® Epi-Ocular Test
In vitro epidermal keratinocytes (4% solids)
- ET-50 test is 46.2 minutes
- Results indicate ‘minimally irritating’ classification.
USA (TSCA), Canada (DSL), Australia (AICS), China (IECSC), Philippines (PICCS), New Zealand (NZIOC), Taiwan (NECI)