Mild, High Foam, Viscosity-Boosting, Glycerin-Free Sultaine
Lauramidopropyl Hydroxysultaine. Cola®Teric LMHS is compatible with anionic, nonionic, amphoteric and cationic surfactants. When compared to lauramidopropyl betaine, Cola®Teric LMHS exhibits excellent dispersing, emulsifying, antistatic characteristics and better flash foam and viscosity building capacity with lauryl sulfates and alpha olefin sulfonates. Cola®Teric LMHS is stable over a broad pH range in both hard and soft water with excellent lime soap dispersing properties. Cola®Teric LMHS is fully biodegradable.
- Stable over broad pH range in both hard and soft water
- Excellent lime soap dispersing properties
- Improves flash foam and viscosity building capacity with lauryl sulfates and alpha olefin sulfonates
- Fully biodegradable
- Prop 65 compliant
- Builds high viscosity in formulations
- Excellent compatibility with anionic, nonionic, amphoteric and cationic surfactants
- Mild surfactant, can reduce the irritation of the other surfactants
Cola®Teric brand Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine products include multiple solutions that provide the selection of the “right sultaine” for every formulation – and with no California Proposition 65 concerns. A selection guide can be found here.
US (TSCA); Canada (NDSL); New Zealand (NZIoC); Japan (ENCS)