Colonial Chemical is ready to provide you with surfactants and formulation expertise to meet your current and changing needs in the emulsion polymerization market. Our broad and diverse portfolio of surfactants for emulsion polymerization includes Cola®Tex vegetable-derived surfactant blends, all-natural Suga® surfactant products, and other specialty and general purpose nonionic surfactants.
These products from Colonial Chemical improve the performance of styrene-butadiene latex, vinyl, acrylic and other copolymer resin systems. Manufacturers of latex products can also rely on these surfactants to help achieve the desired mechanical properties and storage stability of final products.
Colonial Chemical offers formulators an exceptional capabilities package:
- Offers a high performance line of APE- and EO-free emulsifiers and co-emulsifiers to enable formulators to develop greener products that meet growing regulations
- A range of proven, available chemistries that meet diverse performance requirements
- Our industry knowledge and expertise fosters innovation and collaboration, bringing new products and technologies as we work with you to meet your current and future needs
- Awareness of regulations and legislation allows us to provide you with the most up-to-date information as well as valuable assistance with product stewardship
- Our global sales, distribution and technical support network means we are “on the ground” in your local area, ready to serve your surfactant needs
- World-class surfactant manufacturing facilities contribute to the operational excellence of Colonial Chemical, for high-performance products that are consistently high-quality and cost-effective