Poly Suga®Glycinates are naturally-derived amphoterics starting from alkylpolyglucosides. These renewable resources are fully biodegradable and very safe for personal care cleansing and foaming products.
Poly Suga®Glycinate is a great replacement for betaines, amphoacetates and amphopropionates used in personal care products. Poly Suga®Glycinate offers significant mildness with no eye and skin irritation and considerably lower irritation scores than traditional cocamidopropyl betaines. Combined with anionics, Poly Suga®Glycinate may be used to reduce the irritation of other surfactants. It has a very mild odor and will not add color to formulations. The resulting foam is dense with great stability when used in combination with other surfactants and suitable for use in shaving creams, mousses and other high-foaming products.
In shampoo formulations, Poly Suga®Glycinate produces conditioning and imparts softness to the hair. A combination of Poly Suga®Glycinate with a cationic polymer produces better conditioning compared to the cationic polymer used alone. Use in hair care can be at any pH range and is very substantial to both hair and skin.
• Made from naturally-derived ingredients
• High foaming
• EO-free, 1,4-Dioxane-free, PEG-free
• MEA-free, DEA-free, Sulfate-free
• No amido propyl group
• Excellent formulation label copy
• Exceptional mildness for an amphoteric
• Surface active properties over broad pH range
• Acid and alkaline formulations
• Excellent after-feel on skin
• Creams & Lotions
• Shaving Products
• Bubble Bath
• Aerosol Mousse Conditioner
• Shower Gels
• Liquid Hand Soaps
REACH (EU), TSCA (USA), NDSL (Canada)
- USDA Biopreferred Product