Poly Suga®Mulse D6 is PEG-free, nonionic emulsifier made from 100% bio-based raw materials. It is mostly hydrophilic, dispersible in water, and soluble in varying degrees in organic liquids. Poly Suga®Mulse D6 is used for oil-in-water (O/W) emulsification and dispersion of fragrances and all types of oils. It is compatible with nonionic, cationic and anionic ingredients and is effective in systems with relatively high levels of electrolyte, acid, or base. Poly Suga®Mulse D6 may also be used as a primary or co-emulsifier in the formulation of creams and lotions. Poly Suga®Mulse D6 is a clear yellow liquid with a mild odor.
- Skin care formulations
- Hair care products
- 1,4-Dioxane free, PEG-free, and no ethylene oxide
- 100% Biobased Carbon
- Emulsifies a wide range of lipophilic substances, vegetable oils and emollient esters
- Readily dispersible in water
- Minimal impact on color and odor in final formulation
- Extremely mild in formulation
Poly Suga®Mulse D6 is “Derived Natural” with a Natural Origin Index of 1 in accordance with ISO 16128 guideline.
TSCA (US), REACH (EU)
- USDA Biopreferred Product
- Natural Products Association Certified Ingredient