Poly Suga®Mulse D9 is “Derived Natural” with a Natural Origin Index of 1 in accordance with ISO 16128 guideline.
Poly Suga®Mulse D9 is a PEG-free, nonionic fragrance solubilizer made from 100% biobased raw materials. It is hydrophilic, freely soluble or dispersible in water, and soluble in varying degrees in organic liquids. Poly Suga®Mulse D9 is used for oil-in-water (O/W) emulsification, dispersion or solubilization of fragrances and all types of oils. It is compatible with nonionic, cationic and anionic surfactants and is effective in systems with relatively high levels of electrolyte, acid, or base.
- Fragrance solubilizer in all systems
- Perfumed waters
- Skin care formulations
- Hair care products
- 100% naturally derived
- EO free, 1,4-Dioxane free, PEG free
- Solubilizes a wide range of lipophilic substances in pure aqueous or aqueous alcoholic systems
- Excellent performance comparable to benchmark PEG-free solubilizers
- Stable over a broad pH range
- Easy to handle; cold or hot processed
- Freely soluble in water
- Minimal impact on color and no impact on odor in final formulation
TSCA (US), REACH (EU)
- ECOCERT Approved Raw Material
- Conforms to NSF/ANSI 305-2012
- USDA Biopreferred Product
- Natural Products Association Certified Ingredient
The Safer Choice Program of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency certified Poly Suga®Mulse D9 as Acceptable for use in Safer Choice-certified products and for listing on CleanGredients as a surfactant.
Poly Suga®Mulse D9 also meets criteria for direct release and the use limit for this ingredient no longer applies.
- Direct release products are intended for use in applications that do not go into a sewer or septic system, so they need to have a shorter biodegradation time. Products include home car washes, cleaners for use in power washers, boat cleaners, drilling muds, graffiti removers, fleet disinfectants, window cleaners, and the like.
- GreenStar Rating